Is Audio being too low on Windows?
Are you facing the problem of audio being too low on a Windows computer? If your answer is yes then you are at the right place. Just continue reading this post to the very end to know how to fix it.
How to Fix audio being too low on Windows Issue?
First of all users need to Try the Audio Troubleshooter on Windows 10 & 11
For Windows 10
- First of all Press the Windows key + I on the keyboard of the Computer
- Then users need to Open ‘Update & Security.’
- Now Select ‘Troubleshoot.’
- Finally Locate and click on the ‘Additional troubleshooters’ option.
- Lastly Select ‘Playing audio’ and click on the ‘Run the troubleshooter’ button.
For Windows 11
- In Windows 11, first of all press the Windows button + I on your keyboard to Open ‘Settings’
- Now Open ‘System.’
- Then Go to and select ‘Troubleshoot.’
- Now Click on ‘Other troubleshooters.’
- Finally Locate ‘Playing Audio troubleshooter’ again and click the corresponding ‘Run’ button.
How to Check the Communications Settings?
Communication settings is an in-built Windows low volume feature. It is activated when the user is receiving voice calls. This ensures that the volume of other apps and sources get reduced or stop completely.
- Right click on the volume icon in the taskbar and select sounds option
- Under Sounds window, go to Communications tab
- Check if its activated or not, if enabled , users need not do anything
Turn up Media Player Sound
For this users need to right click on the volume icon in the taskbar. Now open the Volume mixer option. Now select the volume slider and adjust it accordingly , if the selected player or application is muted or quiet.
Related Article: Troubleshoot Microphone Is Not Working In Windows 10