Know About Advance Identity Protector ?
Advance identity protector is an application that is highly questionable and marked as ‘potentially unwanted program’. Its aim is to protect you from online theft. It signifies that it’s a very specific and handy tool. But it is not found to be so and behaves as a scareware. This tool claims to keep user’s personal details safe while shopping online. Since malware like trojan spyware are moving round here, it is ethical that you should have added an extra layer of safety to protect your privacy life and finances that you store in your computer.
Advance Identity Protector is developed by a company named TECH LIVE CONTENT and is marketed exactly as a program that protects you from cyber criminals who are interested in seeking your sensitive information. They offer to protect your passwords, debit and credit card information, emails, files and other banking details etc. They will provide you software which is free of cost to scan your computer for data that could potentially be stolen. This program should be downloaded from its official site only. Most of the users feel that their data is unsafe in the computer and eventually download / install the program Advance Identity Protector. Firstly you can download the free version, but you will regularly be induced to purchase the full version with the subscription of 29.95 USD a month at the time of research. It is the amount which was finalized when this article was written.
Most of the experts say that the program will constantly run in the background to generate the pop-ups and other notifications telling that your computer is at risk. This is not true, these applications are not accurate hence, leads the users to believe that they have got a program that the user has bargained for. Currently, the Advance Identity Protector is being promoted through advertisement which can give the users unwanted programs through software bundling. This type of program should be removed immediately from your computer so that you can do your work properly and in a frequent manner. To remove this potentially unwanted program we would help you to get rid of Advance Identity Protector . We have provided our instruction below.
- Name – Advance Identity Protector
- Type – PUP
- Registered – it was created in 2016, updated in 2020, expires in 2021
- IP Address – 184.108.40.206
- Domain Name – ADVANCEDIDENTITYPROTECTOR.COM
- Symptoms – tracks your personal information, loss of money
- Price – 29.95 USD
- Deletion – To delete the unwanted program you should follow our methods which we have provided below.
How Advance Identity Protector Hampers My Computer
We download this type of program for security purposes but it acts like unwanted programs where it can steal your personal information as well as money also. It comes through pop-ups, software bundling, peer to peer network. After this the program will scan your computer and say that your computer has dozens of viruses. Then the users feel scared and that time attack will provide their links so that user will click the link and then your computer is filled with an unwanted program called Advance Identity Protector.
How To Delete Advance Identity Protector
To delete this type of unwanted program you should have the knowledge how to delete the programs which carry viruses with it. We have provided our method which you can go through. It is a legitimate process you can follow this
- Manual method – It is that type method in which you can do it by own. Here you will have to do the removal process manually
- Automatic method – It is that type method in which we have given the measures below you can follow this.
Prevention Measure For Advance Identity Protector
- Be very careful while surfing/ browsing from the internet.
- Do not download from untrustworthy sites.
- Use your common sense and take your time while downloading from malicious content.
- Always install/ update your system from legit antivirus which gives you real time protection against unwanted programs.
- To avoid being trapped in future by Advance Identity Protector, be sure to verify that potentially unwanted programs detection are enabled.
Details of Antimalware with User’s Guide
Important Note: This virus seeks users to enable the web browser notifications. So, before opting for the manual removal process, execute these steps.
For Google Chrome (PC)
- Users need to Go to right upper corner of the screen and find three dots and click there open the Menu button
- Now in order to Select “Settings”. users need to Scroll the mouse downward to choose as “Advanced” option.
- Then Go to “Privacy and Security” section by scrolling downward. Once done you need to select “Content settings” and then “Notification” option
- Now Find all suspicious URLs and select and click on three dots on the right side
- Now all you have to do is to choose “Block” or “Remove” option
Google Chrome (Android)
- Firstly users should Go to right upper corner of the screen
- Then click on three dots in order to open the menu button and again click on “Settings”
- Now scroll down further to click on “site settings” and there after press on “notifications” option
- This would open a new window, now you need to choose each suspicious URLs one by one
- under permission section, users need to select “notification” and “Off” the toggle button.
From Mozilla Firefox
- At the right corner of the screen, users can find three dots which is the “Menu” button
- Now you need to Select “Options” and choose “Privacy and Security” for the toolbar which is present in the left side on the screen
- Now you need to Slowly scroll down and go to “Permission” section then select “Settings” option which is just next to “Notifications”
- This will open a new window, So now select all the suspicious URLs. Finally Click on the drop-down menu and select “Block” option
From Internet Explorer
- Open and select Internet Explorer window, then you need to select the Gear button which is present at the right corner
- Then Choose “Internet Options”
- users need to Select “Privacy” tab and then click on “Settings” under the “Pop-up Blocker” section
- Finally you need to Select all the suspicious URLs and click on the “Remove” option one by one.
In Microsoft Edge
- First of all Open the Microsoft Edge browser on Windows PC. Then click on the three dots which can be found on right corner of the screen to open the menu option
- Now Scroll down to select “Settings”
- Then further Scroll down to select “view advanced settings”
- Under the option of “Website Permission”, users should click on “Manage” options.
- Now Click on switch under for each and every suspicious URL.
For Safari (Mac)
- click on “Safari” On the upper right side corner, select “Preferences”
- Now Go to “website” tab and then you need to choose “Notification” section which is on left pane
- Then Search for all the suspicious URLs and finally choose “Deny” option one by one.
Complete Manual Steps to Remove Advance Identity Protector
For Windows 7 Users
The first step is to Click on “Start” button ( windows logo at bottom left corner of screen), Now select “Control Panel”. Then Locate the “Programs” and finally click on “Uninstall Program” option.
Windows XP Users
Firstly Click on “Start” and then select on “Settings”.
Now click on “Control Panel”.
Finally Search and click on “Add or Remove Program” option.
Windows 10 and 8 Users
Firstly right click on to the lower left corner of the screen. Under “Quick Access” menu, you need to choose “Control Panel”. This would open a new window, select “Program and Features” to find any suspicious program and remove them.
For Mac OSX Users
users need to Click on “Finder” option. Then select “Application” on new screen which gets opened. Now select “Application” folder and drag the app to “Trash”. Finally right click on the Trash icon and select to click on “Empty Trash” option.
under uninstall programs window, look for any potentially unwanted application. Once found select all the unwanted and suspicious entries. Then finally click on “Uninstall” or “Remove”.
Once all the PUA and adware such as Advance Identity Protector is uninstalled, it is advised to scan your computer with an anti-malware tool for any remaining PUPs and PUAs which might be hidden. It is recommended to use anti-malware tool to scan PC.
How to Remove Advance Identity Protector from Internet Browsers
Steps to Delete malicious add-ons and extensions from Internet Explorer
You need to Click on the gear icon which is at the top right corner of Internet Explorer. Now Select “Manage Add-ons”. Search and check for any recently installed plug-ins or add-ons and then click on “Remove” option.
If you are still experiencing issues related to Advance Identity Protector removal, then you can reset the Internet Explorer to its default setting.
Windows XP users: First of all Press on “Start” and then click “Run”. In the newly opened window, you need to type “inetcpl.cpl” and then click on the “Advanced” tab and now press on “Reset”.
Windows Vista and Windows 7 Users: Press the Windows logo, you need to type ‘inetcpl.cpl’ in the start search box and press enter. This will open a new window, here click on the “Advanced Tab” followed by “Reset” button.
For Windows 8 Users: Double click to Open IE and then click on the “gear” icon. Select and Choose “Internet Options”
“Advanced” tab is to be selected in the new window
now Press and click “Reset” option
“Reset” button is to be presses again to confirm that you really want to reset the IE
How to Remove suspicious and unwanted Extension from Google Chrome
Under menu option of Google Chrome, press on three vertical dots and then select on “More tools” and then “Extensions”. Users need to search for all the recently installed add-ons and remove all of them.
If Advance Identity Protector still persists or in case if users experience any issue in removing it, then opt to reset the Google Chrome browse settings. Go to three dot points which is at the top right corner and then choose “Settings”. you need to Scroll down bottom and click on “Advanced”.
You can notice the “Reset” option is there at the bottom. Now click on it.
Within then next opened window, one needs to confirm to reset the Google Chrome settings by clicking on the “Reset” button.
Remove Advance Identity Protector plugins (including all other suspicious plug-ins) from Firefox Mozilla
First of all Open the Firefox browser, under menu you need to select “Add-ons”. Click “Extensions”. Now Select all the recently installed browser plug-ins.
If you experience problems in Advance Identity Protector removal then reset the settings option in Mozilla Firefox. For this users need to Open the browser (FF) and now click on the “menu” and then click on “Help“.
Now Choose “Troubleshooting Information”
In the newly opened pop-up window, click “Refresh Firefox” button
Now confirm and reset the Mozilla Firefox to its default settings by clicking on “Refresh Firefox” button.
How To Remove Malicious Extension from Safari
In order to accomplish this task, Open Safari browser and then go to its “Menu” and select “Preferences”.
Now Click on the “Extension” and check all the recently installed “Extensions” and then click on “Uninstall” on the selected extension.
Users need to Open the “Safari” and go to menu. Under the drop-down menu, select “Clear History and Website Data”.
within new opened window, you need to select “All History” option and then press on “Clear History” to Delete it.
Delete Advance Identity Protector add-ons from Microsoft Edge Browser
First of all Open Microsoft Edge and go to three horizontal dot icons at the top right corner of the browser. Select all installed extensions and right click on the mouse to “uninstall”.
Open Microsoft Edge Browser and select “Settings”
Next steps is to click on “Choose what to clear” button
Now select on “show more” and select all and then click on “Clear” button.
Mostly, Potentially Unwanted Program and adware gets inside the marked PC through unsafe freeware downloads. It is advised that you should only select legit website only while downloading any kind of free applications. Now select custom or advanced installation process so that you can trace the additional PUPs listed for installation along with the main program.