Detail Description About RadioSearchPro
Has your system ever been redirected by RadioSearchPro? If so then do not worry we are here for you and will give you complete guidance on how to remove browser hijackers from the system. Users should be careful while downloading or installing from unknown sources. Thus, we suggest the user follow our guide which we have given below. RadioSearchPro is yet another browser hijacker similar to Daily-news.one. As soon as this dubious threat successfully infiltrates the system it starts changing the default browser setting to promote the modified fake search engine radiosearchpro.com. Although this browser hijacker has been classified as a potentially unwanted program that applies the intrusive URL as a search engine, a new tab setting, default homepage, etc., it takes full control over the entire browser. Thus, the hackers’ main purpose is to gather all sorts of data from the system for advertising purposes. Hence, it also collects IP Addresses, geolocation, bookmarks saved, cookies, and many more for displaying ads.
When you have installed RadioSearchPro on the system every time you will notice that the new tab or window will be redirected to radiosearchpro.com. Thus, it is an intrusive search tool that cannot provide the result by itself, so it usually generates the result through search.yahoo.com, Bing, etc which the search delivers by these fake search engines are not relevant as they promote some malicious content. Additionally, this dubious hijacker also installs various harmful plug-ins, extensions, toolbars, add-ons on the browser that works as malware and record all the activities which are going on the browsers.
Besides, users of RadioSearchPro have to deal with numerous amount of annoying advertisements all over the day which makes the users their browsing session very complex. Although these ads come with redirecting feature and can take the user to the pre-defined website that could be very vicious once they are included with malware, tech support scam, gambling, and many more. So it is advised not to visit these hazardous domains as they can result in malware infection, sensitive data exposure, and some other malicious issues. Here, we suggest the user avoid interacting with these adverts because no matter how attractive and useful they look at the first glance and thus be focus on the removal of RadioSearchPro as soon as possible.
- Name – RadioSearchPro
- Type – Browser Hijacker
- IP Address – 220.127.116.11
- Registered – It was created in 2020, updated in 2021, and will expire in 2022
- Domain Name – radiosearchpro.com
- Symptoms – It alters the default home page
- Affected Browser – Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox
- Removal – Always use an anti-malware tool that guards the system
How RadioSearchPro Affects The System
In most cases, browser hijackers are distributed through unwanted programs by software bundles. Bundling is the process of marketing the software in such a way that the hackers can earn revenue through illegal methods. Although users are strictly advised not to open the links, which come from untrustworthy sources. At last, always use legit antivirus software which protects the system from RadioSearchPro
Removal Steps For RadioSearchPro
RadioSearchPro collects information about the browsing session and web history. Well, it is seen that the adware aims to get computer users to click on the ads. Although the information about the browser hijacker is not personally identified. Ths, if you do not wish to open your details you should have to remove them from the system and reset your browser settings and programs. Otherwise, you can use our removal guide which we have given below. This will help you to protect the system.
Details of Antimalware with User’s Guide
Important Note: This virus seeks users to enable web browser notifications. So, before opting for the manual removal process, execute these steps.
For Google Chrome (PC)
- Users need to Go to the right upper corner of the screen and find three dots and click there open the Menu button
- Now in order to select “Settings”. users need to Scroll the mouse downward to choose as “Advanced” option.
- Then Go to the “Privacy and Security” section by scrolling downward. Once done you need to select “Content settings” and then the “Notification” option
- Now Find all suspicious URLs and select and click on three dots on the right side
- Now all you have to do is to choose the “Block” or “Remove” option
Google Chrome (Android)
- Firstly users should Go to the right upper corner of the screen
- Then click on three dots in order to open the menu button and again click on “Settings”
- Now scroll down further to click on “site settings” and thereafter press on the “notifications” option
- This would open a new window, now you need to choose each suspicious URLs one by one
- under the permission section, users need to select “notification” and “Off” the toggle button.
From Mozilla Firefox
- At the right corner of the screen, users can find three dots which is the “Menu” button
- Now you need to select “Options” and choose “Privacy and Security” for the toolbar which is present on the left side of the screen
- Now you need to Slowly scroll down and go to the “Permission” section then select the “Settings” option which is just next to the “Notifications”
- This will open a new window, So now select all the suspicious URLs. Finally, Click on the drop-down menu and select the “Block” option
From Internet Explorer
- Open and select the Internet Explorer window, then you need to select the Gear button which is present at the right corner
- Then Choose “Internet Options”
- users need to Select the “Privacy” tab and then click on “Settings” under the “Pop-up Blocker” section
- Finally, you need to select all the suspicious URLs and click on the “Remove” option one by one.
In Microsoft Edge
- First of all Open the Microsoft Edge browser on Windows PC. Then click on the three dots which can be found on the right corner of the screen to open the menu option
- Now Scroll down to select “Settings”
- Then further Scroll down to select “View advanced settings”
- Under the option of “Website Permission”, users should click on the “Manage” options.
- Now Click on switch under for each and every suspicious URL.
For Safari (Mac)
- Click on “Safari” On the upper right side corner, select “Preferences”
- Now Go to the “website” tab and then you need to choose the “Notification” section which is on the left pane
- Then Search for all the suspicious URLs and finally choose the “Deny” option one by one.
Complete Manual Steps to Remove RadioSearchPro
For Windows 7 Users
The first step is to click on the “Start” button ( windows logo at the bottom left corner of the screen), Now select “Control Panel”. Then Locate the “Programs” and finally click on the “Uninstall Program” option.
Windows XP Users
Firstly Click on “Start” and then select “Settings”.
Now click on “Control Panel”.
Finally, Search and click on the “Add or Remove Program” option.
Windows 10 and 8 Users
Firstly right-click on the lower-left corner of the screen. Under the “Quick Access” menu, you need to choose “Control Panel”. This would open a new window, select “Program and Features” to find any suspicious program, and remove them.
For Mac OSX Users
users need to click on the “Finder” option. Then select “Application” on the new screen which gets opened. Now select the “Application” folder and drag the app to “Trash”. Finally right-click on the Trash icon and select to click on the “Empty Trash” option.
under uninstall programs window, look for any potentially unwanted application. Once found select all the unwanted and suspicious entries. Then finally click on “Uninstall” or “Remove”.
Once all the PUA and adware such as RadioSearchPro is uninstalled, it is advised to scan your computer with an anti-malware tool for any remaining PUPs and PUAs which might be hidden. It is recommended to use an anti-malware tool to scan a PC.
How to Remove RadioSearchPro from Internet Browsers
Steps to Delete malicious add-ons and extensions from Internet Explorer
You need to Click on the gear icon which is at the top right corner of Internet Explorer. Now Select “Manage Add-ons”. Search and check for any recently installed plug-ins or add-ons and then click on “Remove” option.
If you are still experiencing issues related to RadioSearchPro removal, then you can reset the Internet Explorer to its default setting.
Windows XP users: First of all Press on “Start” and then click “Run”. In the newly opened window, you need to type “inetcpl.cpl” and then click on the “Advanced” tab and now press on “Reset”.
Windows Vista and Windows 7 Users: Press the Windows logo, you need to type ‘inetcpl.cpl’ in the start search box and press enter. This will open a new window, here click on the “Advanced Tab” followed by “Reset” button.
For Windows 8 Users: Double click to Open IE and then click on the “gear” icon. Select and Choose “Internet Options”
“Advanced” tab is to be selected in the new window
now Press and click “Reset” option
“Reset” button is to be presses again to confirm that you really want to reset the IE
How to Remove suspicious and unwanted Extension from Google Chrome
Under menu option of Google Chrome, press on three vertical dots and then select on “More tools” and then “Extensions”. Users need to search for all the recently installed add-ons and remove all of them.
If RadioSearchPro still persists or in case if users experience any issue in removing it, then opt to reset the Google Chrome browse settings. Go to three dot points which is at the top right corner and then choose “Settings”. you need to Scroll down bottom and click on “Advanced”.
You can notice the “Reset” option is there at the bottom. Now click on it.
Within then next opened window, one needs to confirm to reset the Google Chrome settings by clicking on the “Reset” button.
Remove RadioSearchPro plugins (including all other suspicious plug-ins) from Firefox Mozilla
First of all Open the Firefox browser, under menu you need to select “Add-ons”. Click “Extensions”. Now Select all the recently installed browser plug-ins.
If you experience problems in RadioSearchPro removal then reset the settings option in Mozilla Firefox. For this users need to Open the browser (FF) and now click on the “menu” and then click on “Help“.
Now Choose “Troubleshooting Information”
In the newly opened pop-up window, click “Refresh Firefox” button
Now confirm and reset the Mozilla Firefox to its default settings by clicking on “Refresh Firefox” button.
How To Remove Malicious Extension from Safari
In order to accomplish this task, Open Safari browser and then go to its “Menu” and select “Preferences”.
Now Click on the “Extension” and check all the recently installed “Extensions” and then click on “Uninstall” on the selected extension.
Users need to Open the “Safari” and go to menu. Under the drop-down menu, select “Clear History and Website Data”.
within new opened window, you need to select “All History” option and then press on “Clear History” to Delete it.
Delete RadioSearchPro add-ons from Microsoft Edge Browser
First of all Open Microsoft Edge and go to three horizontal dot icons at the top right corner of the browser. Select all installed extensions and right click on the mouse to “uninstall”.
Open Microsoft Edge Browser and select “Settings”
Next steps is to click on “Choose what to clear” button
Now select on “show more” and select all and then click on “Clear” button.
Mostly, Potentially Unwanted Program and adware get inside the marked PC through unsafe freeware downloads. It is advised that you should only select a legit website only while downloading any kind of free application. Now select custom or advanced installation process so that you can trace the additional PUPs listed for installation along with the main program.