What is Shopper Pro Adware?
Have you installed Shopper Pro extension on your browser?
Are you surprised to find ads by Shopper Pro on your desktop screen?
Do you like shopping related ads from Shopper Pro?
Shopper Pro is created by Goobzo LTD. is reported as a browser extension (BHO) which is downloaded and added to the browser either knowingly or unknowingly. This is bitter fact that it will display numerous ads irrespective of the websites you visit. If its added by the users then its fine but it can sometimes get added without users information and hence it can prove to be potentially undesirable. This adware is known to use deceptive marketing strategy, PPC, surveys campaigns to make a lot of profits for its vendors. What is found to be quite disturbing that it causes redirects to other shopping websites that can prove to be disruptive. This is all done with the motive to increase number of visitors.
Shopper Pro is also known to keep running shopperpro64.dll in the background which consumes system’s resources. If the suspicious executable file is known to work for Shopper Pro then you need to remove it from your system. If you are getting any indication of browser crashing frequently or if its not loading properly then you need to check your task manager tab and try to find out any suspicious program which is active over there. Running legit antivirus can be quite effective in scanning your PC to detect shopperpro64.dll and to remove Shopper Pro easily. You might also want to know about related adware removal guide such as Remove Sonoffer.online, Remove Luckwinner.me
How Shopper Pro is Installed on Web Browsers?
If you have unknowingly downloaded the application, along with other programs, most likely you will want to remove Shopper Pro. It mostly gets downloaded and installed on Google Chrome web browser. It is known to get installed along with some freeware, shareware programs and installers over Internet. This is why it is always instructed to read all the instructions with utmost attention before installing any program or when you download any software online. If users do not pay attention adware easily get themselves linked and is installed against the knowledge and user’s wish. Since Shopper Pro is an adware it will start displaying lots of ads, banners, in-line texts etc. as a part of marketing strategy whether users like it or not. However there is nothing like that it will only compromise Chrome browser. It can also make itself active on other web browser such as Mozilla, IE, Safari, Opera and Edge. Shopper Pro is crafted in such a way that apart from displaying intrusive ads which are hard to remove or block, this adware can also track on cookies. It is capable of tracking and analyzing your browsing behavior, search terms, keywords, clicks, impressions, time spent on different websites, etc. We are sure that not all adware programs are reliable, so it would be a good option if you checked the status of your system after you detected adware on your computer.
How To Remove Shopper Pro Free using Manual Guide ?
Follow or manual removal guide to get rid of Shopper Pro which works and proven to give best results. However we suggest our users to scan their PC with legit Antivirus to remove any leftover items of the Shopper Pro adware program.
Details of Antimalware with User’s Guide
Important Note: This virus seeks users to enable the web browser notifications. So, before opting for the manual removal process, execute these steps.
For Google Chrome (PC)
- Users need to Go to right upper corner of the screen and find three dots and click there open the Menu button
- Now in order to Select “Settings”. users need to Scroll the mouse downward to choose as “Advanced” option.
- Then Go to “Privacy and Security” section by scrolling downward. Once done you need to select “Content settings” and then “Notification” option
- Now Find all suspicious URLs and select and click on three dots on the right side
- Now all you have to do is to choose “Block” or “Remove” option
Google Chrome (Android)
- Firstly users should Go to right upper corner of the screen
- Then click on three dots in order to open the menu button and again click on “Settings”
- Now scroll down further to click on “site settings” and there after press on “notifications” option
- This would open a new window, now you need to choose each suspicious URLs one by one
- under permission section, users need to select “notification” and “Off” the toggle button.
From Mozilla Firefox
- At the right corner of the screen, users can find three dots which is the “Menu” button
- Now you need to Select “Options” and choose “Privacy and Security” for the toolbar which is present in the left side on the screen
- Now you need to Slowly scroll down and go to “Permission” section then select “Settings” option which is just next to “Notifications”
- This will open a new window, So now select all the suspicious URLs. Finally Click on the drop-down menu and select “Block” option
From Internet Explorer
- Open and select Internet Explorer window, then you need to select the Gear button which is present at the right corner
- Then Choose “Internet Options”
- users need to Select “Privacy” tab and then click on “Settings” under the “Pop-up Blocker” section
- Finally you need to Select all the suspicious URLs and click on the “Remove” option one by one.
In Microsoft Edge
- First of all Open the Microsoft Edge browser on Windows PC. Then click on the three dots which can be found on right corner of the screen to open the menu option
- Now Scroll down to select “Settings”
- Then further Scroll down to select “view advanced settings”
- Under the option of “Website Permission”, users should click on “Manage” options.
- Now Click on switch under for each and every suspicious URL.
For Safari (Mac)
- click on “Safari” On the upper right side corner, select “Preferences”
- Now Go to “website” tab and then you need to choose “Notification” section which is on left pane
- Then Search for all the suspicious URLs and finally choose “Deny” option one by one.
Complete Manual Steps to Remove Shopper Pro Adware
For Windows 7 Users
The first step is to Click on “Start” button ( windows logo at bottom left corner of screen), Now select “Control Panel”. Then Locate the “Programs” and finally click on “Uninstall Program” option.
Windows XP Users
Firstly Click on “Start” and then select on “Settings”.
Now click on “Control Panel”.
Finally Search and click on “Add or Remove Program” option.
Windows 10 and 8 Users
Firstly right click on to the lower left corner of the screen. Under “Quick Access” menu, you need to choose “Control Panel”. This would open a new window, select “Program and Features” to find any suspicious program and remove them.
For Mac OSX Users
users need to Click on “Finder” option. Then select “Application” on new screen which gets opened. Now select “Application” folder and drag the app to “Trash”. Finally right click on the Trash icon and select to click on “Empty Trash” option.
under uninstall programs window, look for any potentially unwanted application. Once found select all the unwanted and suspicious entries. Then finally click on “Uninstall” or “Remove”.
Once all the PUA and adware such as Shopper Pro Adware is uninstalled, it is advised to scan your computer with an anti-malware tool for any remaining PUPs and PUAs which might be hidden. It is recommended to use anti-malware tool to scan PC.
How to Remove Shopper Pro Adware from Internet Browsers
Steps to Delete malicious add-ons and extensions from Internet Explorer
You need to Click on the gear icon which is at the top right corner of Internet Explorer. Now Select “Manage Add-ons”. Search and check for any recently installed plug-ins or add-ons and then click on “Remove” option.
If you are still experiencing issues related to Shopper Pro Adware removal, then you can reset the Internet Explorer to its default setting.
Windows XP users: First of all Press on “Start” and then click “Run”. In the newly opened window, you need to type “inetcpl.cpl” and then click on the “Advanced” tab and now press on “Reset”.
Windows Vista and Windows 7 Users: Press the Windows logo, you need to type ‘inetcpl.cpl’ in the start search box and press enter. This will open a new window, here click on the “Advanced Tab” followed by “Reset” button.
For Windows 8 Users: Double click to Open IE and then click on the “gear” icon. Select and Choose “Internet Options”
“Advanced” tab is to be selected in the new window
now Press and click “Reset” option
“Reset” button is to be presses again to confirm that you really want to reset the IE
How to Remove suspicious and unwanted Extension from Google Chrome
Under menu option of Google Chrome, press on three vertical dots and then select on “More tools” and then “Extensions”. Users need to search for all the recently installed add-ons and remove all of them.
If Shopper Pro Adware still persists or in case if users experience any issue in removing it, then opt to reset the Google Chrome browse settings. Go to three dot points which is at the top right corner and then choose “Settings”. you need to Scroll down bottom and click on “Advanced”.
You can notice the “Reset” option is there at the bottom. Now click on it.
Within then next opened window, one needs to confirm to reset the Google Chrome settings by clicking on the “Reset” button.
Remove Shopper Pro Adware plugins (including all other suspicious plug-ins) from Firefox Mozilla
First of all Open the Firefox browser, under menu you need to select “Add-ons”. Click “Extensions”. Now Select all the recently installed browser plug-ins.
If you experience problems in Shopper Pro Adware removal then reset the settings option in Mozilla Firefox. For this users need to Open the browser (FF) and now click on the “menu” and then click on “Help“.
Now Choose “Troubleshooting Information”
In the newly opened pop-up window, click “Refresh Firefox” button
Now confirm and reset the Mozilla Firefox to its default settings by clicking on “Refresh Firefox” button.
How To Remove Malicious Extension from Safari
In order to accomplish this task, Open Safari browser and then go to its “Menu” and select “Preferences”.
Now Click on the “Extension” and check all the recently installed “Extensions” and then click on “Uninstall” on the selected extension.
Users need to Open the “Safari” and go to menu. Under the drop-down menu, select “Clear History and Website Data”.
within new opened window, you need to select “All History” option and then press on “Clear History” to Delete it.
Delete Shopper Pro Adware add-ons from Microsoft Edge Browser
First of all Open Microsoft Edge and go to three horizontal dot icons at the top right corner of the browser. Select all installed extensions and right click on the mouse to “uninstall”.