Trending searches by Google is a feature showing search suggestions using similar search terms. This often reminds users about those topics which the users might have missed. It can be useful for some but possibly be annoying and distracting for others. So if users do not wish to receive trending suggestions from Google they can easily Disable Google Trending suggestions.
How to Stop Trending Suggestions in Chrome on iPhone or iOS devices
- First of all Open Chrome.
- Now Tap on your profile.
- Finally, locate ‘Autocomplete Searches and URLs’ Now disable it via the corresponding slider.
- Alternatively, you can use Incognito mode if you do not want to receive Trending searches.
How to Disable Trending Suggestions in Chrome on a Mac
- For this you need to Open Chrome.
- Then Click on the three-dots icon located in the upper-right corner.
- Now Open ‘Settings.’
- ‘Sync and Google Services.’ is to be selected
- Finally Disable the ‘Autocomplete searches and URLs’ option on Mac.
How to Disable Trending Searches from the Google website in Windows
- Open your browser and go to google.com.
- Click on the icon with three lines in the upper left corner
- Now ‘Settings.’ is to be selected
- Then Locate ‘Auto-complete with trending searches’
- Now ‘Do not show popular searches’ option. is to be selected
- Finally Scroll down and click on ‘Save’ to save the changes.
Trending Post: Troubleshoot Microphone Is Not Working In Windows 10